The All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is due to be conducted on the 1st of March 2016 by the National Law University. It is an offline exam for students seeking admission into BA LLB, LLM and Ph.D. programs. The application forms for AILET 2016 are available and shall continue to be available until the 7th of April 2016; the admit card shall also be uploaded on the University website in the 14th of April 2016.
AILET 2016 Application Procedure
The applicants can fill the form for AILET 2016 online. The forms shall be available until the 7th of April, 20 16.
Following are the documents required for the application process
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- SC/ST/PD/KM Certificate
- BPL Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Follow the steps below to fill the AILET 2016 application program are given below:
- Registration: The first step in the process of application is registering oneself on the official website.
- Go to the official website: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com/nlu/login.aspx
- Here, locate the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- You will have to fill in the basic details such as number, email ID, parents name, address, DOB and proceed with the registration.
- Having successfully filled in all the details, click on the registration button. You will be directed to a page that will ask you to lock the information provided; which is nothing but a confirmation.
- Application Form: Once registration is done, you begin by filling the application form.
- Click on the link which says ‘Click here to Apply’ in the desired college.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the course you wish to apply for.
- ‘Apply ‘
- From here, you will be redirected to the AILET 2016 application form.
- Uploading Images: After filling the form, the next step in line is uploading the picture of your photograph. The photography needs to be scanned and size of it shouldn’t be more than 150 KB. The face should cover a maximum of the photograph and image format should be in .bmg, .jpg or .gif only. In the case of any errors, the form may be disqualified.
- Payment of fees: One can proceed with the payment of fees either online or offline.
- For offline payment, the steps to be followed are as follows:
- Select offline mode as the mode of payment and you will be directed to a new page.
- From here, choose your stated and click on ‘Check on Slip’ for getting the challan.
- Get a print out of the slip and visit a post office near to you. A total amount of Rs. 3000 plus Rs. 125 shall be deposited
5. Online payment: You can pay via Credit card, Debit card as well as Net Banking. You will be redirected to a page where a similar fees structure of Rs. 3000 plus Rs. 125 shall apply.
AILET 2016 Application Fee
- The basic fee structure is that of Rs. 3000 and Rs. 125. The fees structure for various categories is as follows:
- For candidates belonging to the GEN/OBC category: 3000/-.
- For Persons with Disabilities: 2000/-.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category: 1000/-.
- For those candidates belonging to the SC/ST category below the poverty line, the application fees shall be free of cost.
AILET 2016 Admit Card
The candidate must present the admit card on the day of examination to be allowed to appear for the exam. The Admit Card for AILET 2016 shall be made available only via the online mode on April 14th, 2016.
The steps for downloading the admit cards are as follows:
- Visit the website: nludelhi.ac.in/
- Here, you need to enter your AILET 2016 application number/ Date of Birth/ Name
- Get a print out of the admit card
- Also, save the e-admit card for any future purpose.
All the relevant information will be printed on the AILET 2016 admit card.
The information such as roll number of the candidate, test centre, date and timing of exam, papers of the test, etc. is printed on admit card.
AILET 2016 Counselling Procedure
The AILET 2016 counselling procedure shall be conducted offline by the NLU. Once the merit list has been published on the website, the counselling procedure begins.
Admission to law programs will be taken under the counselling procedure, and letters to those who have qualified in the merit list shall be issued. The candidates shall remit admission or counselling fee for AILET 2016. In case they fail to do so, the admission might get cancelled. The counselling procedures for the law programs are likely to begin by the third week of June.